From Saturday Night Live's Weekend Update segment the other night...
Tina Fey: "A recent poll showed that 66 percent of Americans think that President Bush is doing a poor job on the war in Iraq -- and the remaining 34 percent think Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to church."
Political writer Bob Geiger is the award-winning author of the Yellow Dog Blog and BobGeiger.com and specializes in coverage of the U.S. Senate. He won the 2005 Weblog Awards prize for Best New Blog and was a finalist in the Koufax Awards in 2005 for his column "I Know This Little Boy in New Orleans."
He is the coauthor of The Real McCain and his work has appeared in the San Francisco Examiner, the Cleveland Plain Dealer and the New York Journal News. A contributing writer to The Huffington Post and Alternet, Bob also makes appearances to comment on Senate activity on many popular radio programs.