The Saturday Cartoons
Here's Mark Fiore with another bit of hip-hop from MC Rove....
Click on the screenshot above or go here to see it.
So some guy named Cliff walked into a Yearly Kos convention and introduced Howard Dean...
Thank God for FoxNews' good sense! No, I mean it. They took a look at that unbelievably crappy Half Hour News Hour -- you know the show that was supposed to provide some chuckles, and in reality had all the comic brilliance of diptheria -- and they canned it.
There's a lot of great Progressive blogs out there and here's some highlights from the last week from the ones I enjoy reading:
- Brad Friedman at BradBlog, who covers the hell out of election issues, tells us about Diebold Elections Systems trying to run from their name.
- Our friend Pam at Pam's House Blend talks about Richard Land's views on women who have abortions being mentally 'impaired' and also takes a look at a Hollywood trade mag discussing Merv's Griffin's closet.
- Natasha Chart talks about solving the climate crisis through soil building… A look at how we could cut through the doom and gloom of global warming by farming our way out of it.
- Melissa McEwan revisits that old chestnut "W Stands for Women."
- Over on AlterNet’s blog, PEEK, Joshua Holland runs down the week’s news from Iraq.
* * * * * *
All cartoons are posted with the artists' express permission to BobGeiger.com. Please visit the following sites to see more work from these fine cartoonists:
Tony Auth, The Philadelphia Inquirer
Justin Bilicki, City Pulse
Jeff Danziger, Syndicated Political Cartoonist
Matt Davies, NY Journal News
Paul Jamiol, Jamiol's World
Steve Kelley, New Orleans Times Picayune
Mike Luckovich, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Jim Morin, Miami Herald
Jack Ohman, Portland Oregonian
Steve Sack, Minneapolis Star Tribune