Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Nominate The Dog for a Weblog Award!



Think the Yellow Dog Blog, at the very least, sucks less than all the others out there?

Then please go to the Weblogs Award site and nominate us for Best New Blog.

I'm only performing this public display of ego because, frankly, I've worked by butt off on this blog and, based on the growth in readership, I believe I at least deserve to be considered as a finalist – there, I said it.

To nominate the Yellow Dog Blog, just go here and go all the way to the bottom of the comments section and leave the following information:

Yellow Dog Blog
http://bobgeiger.blogspot.com
http://bobgeiger.blogspot.com/atom.xml

And any additional laudatory comments you wish to leave.

Warning: You do need a Typekey comments account to be able to nominate. They're good to have anyway, since they allow you to leave comments on thousands of blogs but, if it's too much of a pain to sign up, no worries – I'll know you nominated me in spirit.

Nominations close on November 26.

And, with that, I wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.