Thursday, March 09, 2006

Initial Koufax Voting Ends Sunday

Voting in the beloved Koufax Awards ends on Sunday and, at that point, the fine folks at Wampum will narrow each category to 6-10 finalists. This is a wonderful award and I urge you to get out there, take a look and cast your ballots -- which is done in the comments section of each category.

I'm nominated for Best New Blog, but am really excited about my nominations for Best Post.

A Conflicted Veteran On Memorial Day

I Know This Little Boy In New Orleans

I am in amazing company in this category and your vote will mean even more if you go out and look at the other nominees as well. The post about the little guy stuck in the Superdome after Katrina is my favorite because I'm a father and little kids suffering hits me right where I live.

But there are many worthy progressive nominees so please check it out.