Monday, November 19, 2007

BobGeiger.com On Hiatus... But Not Gone

After almost three years of ongoing political writing, I have decided to take a break and suspend regular updates of BobGeiger.com for a few months. As I said previously, this will give me time to recharge my batteries, get back in good shape physically and determine the best way that I can contribute to taking back the White House and extending Democratic leads in the Congress in 2008.

But it is not good-bye and, while it's gratifying to receive such a large number of e-mails from readers fearing that I may be gone for good, let me reiterate that this is not the case.

I'm too stubborn to just go away… This is simply the right time for me to take better care of myself and to examine new ways that I can work within the Progressive media.

So be of good cheer! Your support is greatly appreciated and I'll be back.

Meantime, if you would like to plug in your e-mail address below, I'd be happy to keep you posted via my Google group on what comes next. Don't worry, it will only be for significant news and not ongoing (and unwanted) e-mail.

Thanks for reading.

E-mail:


(The photo above is from my friend Jack at Jack Mulqueeney Photography)