Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A Note To Correspondents

The growth of the Yellow Dog Blog since its inception earlier this year has been both gratifying and astounding to me.

As the blog's reach has expanded, I've been lucky enough to have many of you write to me with your support, compliments and suggestions. As the volume of those e-mails has grown, it has become more difficult for me to answer them in a timely manner.


My apologies.


I appreciate your continued support and readership and remain committed to answering almost every e-mail I receive personally and as quickly as I can. (I say "almost every e-mail" because Right Wingers and other conservatives seldom get any response, other than to be publicly ridiculed.)

So keep those e-mails coming, but please don't think me rude if it takes a while to get a response. I'm glad you're here and you will hear back from me.