Thursday, September 29, 2005

Big-Boy Karen Hughes

There are few Republican mouthpieces I dislike more than Karen Hughes, the Undersecretary of State for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs at the Department of State. She attained her current position by six years of lying and misdirection as Director of Communications for George W. Bush in Texas and by being one of the principle figures in Bush’s theft of the 2000 presidential election.

So when my friend, Tony B, at blah3.com sent me his rendering of Karen “Big-Boy” Hughes – “Man Hands” to some – I had to take a look. And, while her official biography doesn’t show a work history as a waitress, I think it’s a remarkable likeness.



Lies and spin served daily

It’s just a damn shame that, with the current administration, this is the best person we can put in front of the rest of the world. Nice overalls, though.