Monday, November 14, 2005

BlondeSense Does O’Reilly – And Good!

My, oh my, do I love having smart friends.

I’m sitting here wondering how in the world I’m going to pull together a coherent summary of Bill O’Reilly’s latest insane ramblings – this time, he has invited Al-Qaeda to attack San Francisco because of its liberal politics – and I go to visit my buddy, Liz, at BlondeSense and she’s got it all wrapped up.


First, here’s some of what O’Reilly had to say:


"If Al-Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off-limits to you, except San Francisco,” said the King Loon. “You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead.”


Well, that’s a downright unpatriotic thing to say about one of America’s favorite tourist destinations.


Go to BlondeSense and read the rest, including a good summary of Bellicose Bill’s subtle cry for clinical help and ways to take action against him and his sponsors.