CNN.com’s Most Popular Stories Today
1. Federline ex: He cheated on me with Spears. In a new interview, Shar Jackson says she and Kevin Federline were still together when he and Britney Spears began dating last year.
2. Battered mail-order brides seek rights. It took Natasha a day trip to Moscow to find the American husband she had dreamed of. It took the next six years to get out of the nightmare that followed.
3. Actress breaks arm performing 'Accident' Actress Sutton Foster was rehearsing a number called "I'm An Accident Waiting to Happen" earlier this week when she fell and broke her arm.
Rounding out the top ten:
4. SpongeBob SquarePants: “I can’t keep living a lie. I’m gay.”
5. Cow picked up by Indiana tornado found alive in Midtown Manhattan
6. ‘Fear Factor’ gross food found to be Gummy Candies
7. Paris Hilton says neither Bill Frist nor Harry Reid “hot”
8. Feline Obesity: The national crisis deepens
9. Should Wolf Blitzer ditch the beard? An Internet poll
10. MegaLotto winner to keep job as Pitbull Tickler
OK, I made up 4 through 10 – but the top three, I’m sad to say, really were the most-read stories today.