CNN.com’s Most Popular Stories Today
Here’s your answer. In our periodic glance at CNN.com’s most-popular news stories, which ranks the most-read items on the CNN site, we look at what people are reading as of 12:45 PM (EST) today:
1. Missing New Jersey teen found. A 13-year-old New Jersey girl missing since Monday has been found safe in New York and has been reunited with her mother, her father told CNN Thursday.
2. Hasselhoff's wife claims domestic violence. Less than a month after filing for divorce, the estranged wife of David Hasselhoff has filed for a court order on a claim of domestic violence by the former "Baywatch" star, according to court records.
3. Baby boomers or bums? In the 1960s and '70s they burned their bras and draft cards, marched on Washington, founded Earth Day and vowed never to trust anyone over the age of 30.
4. 'Project Runway' names its winner. In a surprise victory, Chloe Dao was crowned the winner of Bravo's "Project Runway" in the fashion-competition show's finale Wednesday night.
5. Will there be a 'Raymond' curse? For nine seasons, millions of viewers loved everybody on CBS' "Everybody Loves Raymond." Now some of the key individuals behind that show are about to find out how they rate on their own.
Hey, it may not be the Iraq war or the Dubai port-security situation, but at least someone other than Natalee Holloway missing was number one this time.