Senator Lautenberg’s Top Ten Reasons To Change Saudi-U.S. Relationship
And those reasons are…
1. Saudi Arabia is producing the majority of foreign insurgents in Iraq
2. The Saudi government allows money to go to terrorists
3. Fifteen of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers were Saudis
4. The 9/11 Commission called for a change in the U.S.-Saudi relationship
5. Saudis teach anti-American, radical Islam to children
6. The Saudi government persecutes Christians and other religious minorities
7. The Saudi government oppresses women
8. Saudi Arabia’s dictators oppose Democracy
9. The Saudi government calls for Israel’s destruction
10. The Saudi government controls the OPEC oil cartel that keeps gas prices high
Far from a funny, Letterman-style top ten list, this report backs up every one of these assertions with facts and cites sources.
It’s a PDF file that you can get here and is well worth reading.