Thursday, September 04, 2008

TRex: Palin is "Ann Coulter in a Reindeer Sweater"

Few people consistently make me say "man, I wish I'd written that" more than David Ferguson (TRex) and he's done it again with his post on Sarah Palin's speech last night: Ann Coulter in a Reindeer Sweater..

Here's David:
Well, the Republicans have found themselves quite the new poster girl, haven’t they? If a talent for over-the-top nastiness while reading a teleprompter is the top qualification for the Vice Presidency of the United States, she’s a freaking shoo-in.

I’m a little surprised at some of the wailing and rending of garments I’m seeing in some comment threads tonight. Sure, she was aggressive, seemed confident, and did a serviceable job with a speech that was written before she was even selected. She’s a talented speaker, especially for someone so new to the world of politics.
Please go visit TRex to read the rest.