Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

The Yellow Dog Blog will be taking today off and I will be spending Thanksgiving Day with my family.

I am very thankful today. I am alive and, based on my brushes with mortality in both the military and with brain surgery last year, this makes me a grateful guy every single day. I have a wonderful wife, a beautiful son, great family and friends and, as we celebrate the holidays this year, we are all healthy -- minus my nagging sinus problems -- and our little world is good.


And I am thankful that, all political considerations aside, the national dialog is now turning in the direction of bringing our brave men and women in Iraq home, versus rationalizing how we can keep them at war longer.

Finally, I am very grateful to all of you for visiting the Yellow Dog Blog and for being the force behind its amazing growth. Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!