Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I’m Back And Ready To Continue Kicking GOP Butt

For the last 12 days I have been on a long-anticipated vacation in the Southwest with my wife and son. I’m happy to say that I’m back, I’m rested and I’m eager to continue the fight against the crooks and liars in the executive and legislative branches of our government.

This space has been very ably filled in my absence by Steve O, Cranky Liberal and the magnificent crew from Bring It On. I value your readership tremendously and I felt very comfortable taking a break while knowing that relevant content would keep coming your way in my absence.

Thanks so much to the gang at Bring it On for their help and for a display of true liberal compassion for a worn-out blogger in need of recharging.

But I’m back and raring to go… It’s almost time for the midterm elections and there is much work to be done.

And now, on with the show.