Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Another Stinging Rebuke From A Reader

A Yellow Dog Blog fan writes...

Dear A__hole;


How dare you make fun of Tom Delays [sic] father dying? You liberals are all sick people. I hope you burn in hell.


[No Signature]



The Yellow Dog Replies:


Dear [No Signature];


Does somebody need a hug?


While it has indeed been a sick few months for me personally, I don't think it's fair for you to say that all liberals are sick -- though my wife has been down with a hurt shoulder lately. Does that count?


And, if you go back and read my latest post on Mr. DeLay (see Justice DeLayed, 03/28/05), you'll see that in no way was I making light of his father's death. Indeed, the point of the entire post was to point out the hypocrisy of a man who is working so hard against Michael Schiavo for the very choice he made years ago.


Finally, while I do not wish to burn in hell, I am going to Florida next week. Is that close enough?


Bob