Obama Moving Up In Battleground States
The CNN/Time Magazine/Opinion Research Corp. polls of likely voters in Florida, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada and Virginia shows a marked increase in the number of people who say they will vote for Obama, as follows:
- Florida: Obama 51 percent, McCain 47 percent
- Minnesota: Obama 54 percent, McCain 43 percent
- Missouri: Obama 49 percent, McCain 48 percent
- Nevada: Obama 51 percent, McCain 47 percent
- Virginia: Obama 53 percent, McCain 44 percent
The CNN "poll of polls," an aggregate of all major polls released September 26-30, has Obama ahead of McCain 49 percent to 43 percent.
Are you feeling momentum yet?